beginning programming

  • mrjr_m
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2006
      I am just getting started with the Yahoo API, and I would like to read
      the documentation. I have figured out that some documentation lives at
      http://ysm.techportal.searchmarketing.yahoo.com/docs, but I don't have
      a password that will get me in. Where do I get such a password?
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2006
        Hi,

        Please contact dtcxml-info@... for such requests.

        Thanks,