Re: Error adding WSDL Web References in .net 2.0

  • acronym_media
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 15, 2006
      Hi, just checking to see if the new EWSService file was created yet
      to include the reporting services.
      Thanks
      --- In yws-searchmarketing@yahoogroups.com, "Yahoo! Search Marketing
      Monkey" <plummerm@...> wrote:

      > The production web services are not yet available, as we have not
      > launched the new platform. This means the location of the
      production
      > WSDLs is not available.
      >
      > We'll work on generating a new EWSService.cs file that includes
      all
      > possible services. For a future upgrade, we hope to make our
      WSDLs

      https://sandbox.marketing.ews.yahooapis.com/services/V1/LocationServi

      http://ysm.techportal.searchmarketing.yahoo.com/docs/wsdl/V1/AdGroupS
      URL

      downloading 'http://ysm.techportal.searchmarketing.yahoo.com/docs/wsd

      > > does

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • don.frazier
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 3, 2006
        Hi group ... New .Net developer here. I have found the .Net
        workaround bundle in the download sections and have incorporated it
        into my project to get underway.

        Is there any word on when the production wsdls will be updated so I
        can generate my own classes from them?