Re: [yws-searchmarketing] EWS Reports

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2006
      Hi,

      When you say "aggregated daily", do you mean that each day is
      represented individually? If so, then yes, the way you are doing this
      is the right way for now. There are no reports that have a date column
      as a breakout.

      Regarding the URL, this is a known "issue" right now. It is being
      reviewed, but I cannot provide any further insight or status at this time.

      Hope this helps,
      -Y!SM Monkey

      msoohoo3 wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > We're looking for a report that includes keyword data aggregated daily
      > for a date range. The closest we can find is the keyword summary
      > report except we'd have to run the report for every day in our date
      > range. That's not ideal, so if there's another option, that'd be
      > better.
      >
      > The bigger issue is that none of the reports include the destination
      > URL for the keyword. We could link back to the keyword using the
      > keyword ID, but the URL assigned there could have changed from the
      > time the activity took place. Are there any other options here?
      >

      > Thanks!
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • don.frazier
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2006
        I second the request for a report that shows daily keyword
        performance. It looks like I will have to submit a request day by
        day to get this. Adcenter and adwords already have this capability.

        The KeywordSummary report is great. It just needs to be updated to
        include

        <row date="2006-11-07">< the rest is ok></row>

        --- In yws-searchmarketing@yahoogroups.com, "msoohoo3" <msoohoo@...>