Re: [yws-searchmarketing] EWS Sandbox account limit reached.

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2006
      Hey Michael,

      This error relates to the account size caps, not your usage quota. As
      discussed in a previous note, you should delete components in your
      account to clean them up. Which type of component in this case depends
      on what you were trying to add when you got the error. Remember, there
      are limits to how many campaigns, ad groups, etc you may have in your
      account.

      Quota errors are different, and should be obvious as such should you run
      across them.

      Hope this helps,
      -Y!SM Monkey

      Michael wrote:
      > Is it really possible that I have reached my account limit in the
      > sandbox? How are we supposed to make changes to our software if we
      > don't have access?
      >
      > I receive this error: Fatal error: SOAP Fault: (faultcode:
      > soap:Client, faultstring: An account size limit has been reached.
      >
      > Is there any way to reset this limit? Do I have to wait until the end
      > of the month? How do I check the limit without using the API (I can't
      > use the API because I'm over my limit... catch 22?)
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Michael
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 2006
        --- In yws-searchmarketing@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <mylesmg@...> wrote:

        > Is it really possible that I have reached my account limit in the
        > sandbox? How are we supposed to make changes to our software if we
        > don't have access?
        >
        > I receive this error: Fatal error: SOAP Fault: (faultcode:
        > soap:Client, faultstring: An account size limit has been reached.
        >
        > Is there any way to reset this limit? Do I have to wait until the end
        > of the month? How do I check the limit without using the API (I can't
        > use the API because I'm over my limit... catch 22?)

        Thanks. So I'm assuming that the only way to delete the campaigns
        (these are the culprits) is to run a query against the API to pull
        their IDs and then run another call to delete those IDs?
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 14, 2006
          Correct. You must use IDs to delete or modify components. If you don't
          store the IDs already, then you must use the 'getters' to fetch them.
          In this case, use getCampaignsByAccountID and deleteCampaign(s).

          That should do the trick.
          -Y!SM Monkey