Errors with API reports

  • luigitfn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      Hi,

      i have emailed yahoo support twice, without any answer, i have a
      problem, i cannot seem to get my reports out of the API system any
      longer, it has worked for about 6 months, now all of the sudden, i get
      this error msg in the xml reason,

      "Your report contains a large amount of data and is being processed.
      Please wait 30 minutes and submit your request again.",

      i try again same error msg. But also sometimes, i know an account has
      been active during the month, but the reports reflect no activity.

      Please help me as i need these reports for my clients, and yahoo does
      not seem to want to help, i dont understand why?

      Regards

      Luigi