API calls failing (unable to find valid certification path)

  • haltarac
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2011
      We are receiving this error on all our Panama API calls:

      javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

      We are using Java/Axis and never saw this error in the past 6 years.

      Any idea?

      Henri
    • David Rockoff
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2011
        This is an issue with old SSL certificates.  We've just fixed the problem and EWS should now be back up and running.  Please clear your DNS/cache to process the new certs.

        Thank you,

        YSM EWS Support
      • haltarac
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 19, 2011