updateAccountDailySpendLimit failed

  • geniusking.tw
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2011
      Hello, I use BudgetingService updateAccountDailySpendLimit to update the account's daily budget. There is no response and the update is fail!

      does anybody can use this method to update successfully?? Thanks.
    • jdephix
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2011
        Just dumping ideas:

        Are you accessing US/Canada based accounts? If so read this for more info: http://developer.searchmarketing.yahoo.com/announcements.php

        Can you post some code so we can try to reproduce errors?

        Make sure headers are properly set (auth).

        glhf :)

        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2011
          I find the solution...
          http://developer.searchmarketing.yahoo.com/docs/V7/reference/services/BudgetingService.php#updateAccountDailySpendLimit

          the document is error

          the second parameter "limit" should be "spendLimit"

          WSDL about updateAccountDailySpendLimit:

          <xsd:element name="updateAccountDailySpendLimit">
          <xsd:complexType>
          <xsd:sequence>
          <xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="accountID" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
          <xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="spendLimit" nillable="true" type="tns:SpendLimit"/>
          </xsd:sequence>
          </xsd:complexType>
          </xsd:element>

          Oscar