Yahoo report download problem

  • shine mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2010
      Hi,

      I would like to download the daily report from YSM with the help of API functions.  I have both sandbox account and production environment access credentials. When i am executing it in sandbox environment to download the url, it will always showing status as "pending".  So i wont get the "DownloadUrl". And at the same time if i am executing the code in production environment it will return a soap fault "faultstring: Account cannot be accessed at this location". But i can add campaigns, adgroups, ads, keywords,etc... with the same credentials. But i cannot get something from SE, say if i am trying to get all campaigns which also return same fault message "faultstring: Account cannot be accessed at this location".

      Can anyone help me to come out from this problem. Is it because of account permission issue or not?