Re: Errors in API

  • acronym_media
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19 9:51 AM
      I've been getting those too.
      --- In yws-searchmarketing@yahoogroups.com, "Terry Cox" <terry@...>
      wrote:

      > Greetings, I am getting a high number of failed reports this week.
      >
      > <ActionsResponse accountId="XXXXXXXX" xmlns="urn:/ows/aws/1.2">
      > <GetReportResponse success="false" reason="Internal
      > Error"></GetReportResponse>
      > </ActionsResponse>"
      >
      > This is on the old system, not the new beta.

    • acronym_media
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19 10:01 AM
        By the way, if I request the report again, it usually comes in fine.
        --- In yws-searchmarketing@yahoogroups.com, "acronym_media"
        <acronym_media@...> wrote:

        > I've been getting those too.
        > --- In yws-searchmarketing@yahoogroups.com, "Terry Cox" <terry@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Greetings, I am getting a high number of failed reports this
        week.

        > > <ActionsResponse accountId="XXXXXXXX" xmlns="urn:/ows/aws/1.2">
        > > <GetReportResponse success="false" reason="Internal
        > > Error"></GetReportResponse>
        > > </ActionsResponse>"
        > >
        > > This is on the old system, not the new beta.

      • Terry Cox
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 19 12:49 PM
          Usually. I now have it set to try three times in a row, and on
          occasion it bombs all three, albeit rarely. Now I'm more worried
          about my monthly quota! :-(