Setting property error

  • Dino Bico
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2010
      Hi Guys

      I'm using Yahoo Service Marketing API version 7 and Visual Studio 2008
      for your information. Problem occurs when I'm making .addReportRequest call on the BasicReportService object.
      This method requires existence of some objects like 'Security' and 'BasicReportRequest'.
      Some properties of this objects are required so I have to add them. But there is problem.
      For example, for object 'BasicReportRequest' i have to add property 'reportType' but there is
      no 'set' method for this class. For example:

      BasicReportRequest request = BasicReportType();
      request.reportName = "Report";
      request.reportType = Yahoo.BasicReportType.AccountSummary; <==== this is erorr, because this property is read only.

      Any help would be great.