V6 BulkService

  • shettytejesh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2010
      I am using V6 sample code and testing different bulk service operation. I have changed the sample code to return feedback file for success and also failures.

      During my testing I see that the INSERT operation works fine when I try to add new campaign. The feedback file has a row for successful campaign. I have also confirmed the new campaign shows up when i login to yahoo search marketing webapp.

      But when I try to update/delete the same campaign, I get a blank feedback file (it has only column headers). The BulkUploadStatus is successful, so I thought everything went fine. But I do not see anything changed in the webapp. I dont see any updates or removal of that campaign in the webapp.

      The bulk file I am uploading is a xml based on the v6 xsd
      http://developer.searchmarketing.yahoo.com/docs/V6/BulkUpload.xsd

      I m not sure why insert operation works fine and not the other.

      Please advise.

      Tejesh.