Perl SDK for New Web Services on CPAN

  • ysm_monkey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2006
      Perl SDK
      Now Available on CPAN

      Trying to get your Perl application to actually use a web service more complex than "what's the weather in Boston?"  We feel your pain.  That's why we've worked hard to build an SDK you can use to skip the SOAP::Lite nuances and focus on your business logic.

      Here's a direct link to the 0.01 release.
      Or browse the Yahoo:: modules.

      Your feedback is appreciated; please submit via the normal CPAN feedback mechanisms. Happy coding!