Reports Stuck in Pending

  • kdwmoney94309
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2010
      Hi,

      We've been running daily reports for years now. Only one of them actually completed this morning, at 5:26am Pacific time. All the others get stuck with in "Pending" status.
    • kdwmoney94309
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2010
        Hey guys,

        It's been over 2 hours, fired off a couple more report requests, still no luck. Could someone please give the machine a kick for me? What info do you need from me to troubleshoot? I've left one report "running" that is stuck in Pending purgatory, its ID is 3673264413. Please let me know what you find. Thank you.

        Kevin