Re: [yws-searchmarketing] searchTerm="New Term"

    Message 1 of 2 , May 26 11:00 AM
      Hi,

      This is synchronization problem with new listings. If you pull the
      report later in the day, you can expect most, if not all, of these
      instances to have been resolved. You may want to modify one of your
      report request inputs a bit, since I believe there is server-side
      caching done. I'd suggest changing the timestamp, because it's not
      actually used for the reports (they are entire-day reports, not
      segmented any further).

      Hope that helps.
      -Y!SM Monkey