Re: [yws-searchmarketing] Upcoming System Maintenance on 10/09/2009 and 10/11/2009

  • Ravi Jain
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2009
      Hi,
      How do I found out which end point am i using?
      Thanks.
      - Ravi

      On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 8:25 AM, mcnealysm <mcnealysm@...> wrote:

      10/09/2009:

      No API calls to the EWS11 and EWS31 endpoints will be serviced for
      approximately ten hours, beginning at 6:00 p.m. PDT on Friday,
      October 9 and ending at 4:00 a.m. PDT on Saturday, October 10.
      Additionally, reporting data will not be fully loaded until
      approximately 4:00 a.m. PDT on October 10. Both the API and the user
      interface will be affected by this maintenance. Please note that this
      maintenance only affects accounts on the EWS11 and EWS31 endpoints —
      other endpoints will not be affected.

      10/11/2009:

      No API calls to the EWS31 endpoint will be serviced for approximately
      four hours, beginning at 4:00 p.m. PDT on Sunday, October 11 and
      ending at 8:00 p.m. PDT. Additionally, reporting data will not be
      fully loaded until approximately 6:00 a.m. PDT on Monday, October 12.
      Both the API and the user interface will be affected by this
      maintenance. Please note that this maintenance only affects accounts
      on the EWS31 endpoint—other endpoints will not be affected.

      --
      इतने शिद्दत से तुम्हे पाने की कोशिश की हैं |
      की हर ज़र्रे मुझे तुमसे मिलाने की साज़िश की हैं ||
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2009
        What URL Prefix is returned when you call getMasterAccountLocation?

        --- In yws-searchmarketing@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Jain <imdbest.ravi@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > How do I found out which end point am i using?
        > Thanks.
        > - Ravi
        >
        > On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 8:25 AM, mcnealysm <mcnealysm@...> wrote:
        >

        > > 10/09/2009:
        > >
        > > No API calls to the EWS11 and EWS31 endpoints will be serviced for
        > > approximately ten hours, beginning at 6:00 p.m. PDT on Friday,
        > > October 9 and ending at 4:00 a.m. PDT on Saturday, October 10.
        > > Additionally, reporting data will not be fully loaded until
        > > approximately 4:00 a.m. PDT on October 10. Both the API and the user
        > > interface will be affected by this maintenance. Please note that this
        > > maintenance only affects accounts on the EWS11 and EWS31 endpoints â€"
        > > other endpoints will not be affected.
        > >
        > > 10/11/2009:
        > >
        > > No API calls to the EWS31 endpoint will be serviced for approximately
        > > four hours, beginning at 4:00 p.m. PDT on Sunday, October 11 and
        > > ending at 8:00 p.m. PDT. Additionally, reporting data will not be
        > > fully loaded until approximately 6:00 a.m. PDT on Monday, October 12.
        > > Both the API and the user interface will be affected by this
        > > maintenance. Please note that this maintenance only affects accounts
        > > on the EWS31 endpointâ€"other endpoints will not be affected.
        > >

        > --
        > इतने शिद्दत से तुम्हे पाने की कोशिश की हैं |
        > की हर ज़र्रे मुझे तुमसे मिलाने की साज़िश की हैं ||

      • mcnealysm
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 9, 2009
          You will only be affected if the URL Prefix begins with "https://ews11..." or "https://ews31...".