"Invalid status" while trying to delete a campaign

  • juanmberrueta
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2009
      I did take a look at the docs, and they state:
      Invalid status means "You have specified a status type which is invalid, or you have attempted to illegally change the status of an object.". However, I am unable to determine what does an 'illegal change of the status' means.

      I have a Deleted campaign that is throwing an exception with that error whenever I try to update it's status. The strange thing is I cannot reproduce that in another account I have.

      Did anyone encountered the same problem, or has a more precise idea of the scenarios that represent an illegal status change?

      Thanks in advance,
      Juan