searchTerm="New Term"

  • imloren777
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2006
      I am getting activity records from the AccountActivityDetail report
      that look like this:

      <activity dateStamp="5/25/2006 12:00:00 AM" searchTerm="New Term"
      matchType="Standard" bid="0.10" rank="43" clicks="0" cost="0"
      impressions="1" url="null_term" qs="0" online="online" />

      What does it mean by "New Term". Is there a way to get the actual
      search term for this record?
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2006
        Hi,

        This is synchronization problem with new listings. If you pull the
        report later in the day, you can expect most, if not all, of these
        instances to have been resolved. You may want to modify one of your
        report request inputs a bit, since I believe there is server-side
        caching done. I'd suggest changing the timestamp, because it's not
        actually used for the reports (they are entire-day reports, not
        segmented any further).

        Hope that helps.
        -Y!SM Monkey