Quota API Detail - number of quota deducted per call

  • davavid1696
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2009
      Hello,

      We are using api and constantly have hit the daily limit on quota.

      We want to get a table or information which will tell us how much
      quota is deduct for each call that we make via API.

      We want to calculate amount of quote will be used before we post it
      via api. Since once it send we having hard time dealing with it.

      Please let me know if you can point me somewhere were I can see how
      much quota required for each call.

      Dave