Need a report that includes status

  • rp_johns2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      Is there a report that includes status for Account, Campaign, AdGroup,
      Ad and Keyword? Ideally it would be nice if the
      BasicReportType.KeywordSummary report included status data for some or
      all of these items. In lieu of that, does any report have such data?
      In looking at the list of 'Report Elements' I don't see any status
      info available in any report. Am I missing something?

      thanks.