1133Re: [yws-searchmarketing] Re: BasicReportService V7 in Java - Service_URL

  • Joshua J. Kugler
    Jul 22, 2010
      Sorry, I can't help with language specific questions...all my experience
      with Yahoo's EWS has been via Python.

      My call looks like this:

      login() # which sets the auth header
      # and gets the server via LocationService

      report_id = BasicReportService.addReportRequest(None,
      {'reportName':'TestReport',
      'reportType':'CampaignSummaryByDay',
      'startDate':last_month.strftime('%Y-%m-01T00:00:00:00') + tz,
      'endDate':last_month.strftime('%Y-%m-%dT00:00:00:00')+tz},
      {'zipped':False, 'fileOutputType':'XML'})

      I hope that helps...some. :)

      On Thursday 22 July 2010, muzu2468 elucidated thus:

      --
      Joshua Kugler
      Part-Time System Admin/Programmer