1047Exceptions

  • stanislavbaranov
    May 25, 2009
      Hi all!

      Can anybody, please explain me why I get "The AXIS engine could not
      find a target service to invoke! targetService is
      ExternalKeywordResearchServiceV5" exception regularly, when trying to
      obtain related keywords through KeywordResearchService.getRelatedKeywords (v.5.0.0)?

      I am using several threads with same credentials to increase
      performance. Each thread uses same credentials but queries for related
      keywords for different source keywords.Can you please explain me what
      does this exception mean? Maybe I should decrease a number of parallel
      threads or something?

      Regardless using parallel threads, sometimes, I receive this exception
      even if I call this single method.

      Thank everybody in advance.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic