Re: [yws-search-web] Order of results from listURL

  • Toby Elliott
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      On May 2, 2005, at 1:05 PM, Michael Scherotter wrote:

      > Are the results returned from the listURL call ordered in any way?

      They default to stored time, oldest first.

      > I would like to retrieve them in groups of 10, and have the results
      > be
      > ordered by title correctly. I can do the grouping with the start and
      > results parameter, but do I need to get all of the results in order
      > sort them by title?

      This seems like a reasonable request, We've added two new parameters to
      listUrls - sort and sort_order - to enable you to do this. Details are
      on the documentation page, but you can sort by almost every field.
      Title sort would just be sort=title.

      Regards,
      Toby Elliott
      Yahoo! Webservices