Any update re: Site Explorer API: error 999?

  • Jared Leavitt
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2009
      Have there been any developments in fixing the "999 rate limit
      exceeded" error?

      I'm having to manually search for and update InLinks for more than 1000
      web sites and it's not fun.

      Can you please provide an ETA as to when you expect it to be fixed?
    • Tibor_jr
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2009
        YA I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN LOL The bug 999 rate limit is been a real pain
        "ouch"

        What I done was compile a small routine that runs when a call to that error
        arrives and resets the counter to zero

        but keeps the records in check to 1000 and up !

        email dave he has the source code that I sent him, I am Surprised he did
        not make it available to all

        I thought he was Joking when he said " AHK LET THEM SUFFER " I thought he
        was Kidding, I guess note

        in my Position I am unable to distribute the source code or compiled code
        without the Permission of your Boss "supervisor "

        if you get me a Bill of Landing with his John Henry on it & The secret word
        & Number seal I would be more than Happy

        to upload the prg.

        Have a Good one Jared & When your Review comes up I will keep you in
        Mind!

        Regards

        Senior Administrator B78554CE3

        Bill Sharp CEO

        --
        "Who ever invented Winter, was not very Nice"

      • xava_zazar_govu
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2009
          --- In yws-search-general@yahoogroups.com, "Jared Leavitt"