Re: Site Explorer API returns 999 Rate Limit Exceeded

  • Brian Cantoni
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 21, 2009
      --- In yws-search-general@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Cantoni"
      <bcantoni@...> wrote:

      > Today we've pushed live a change that should alleviate the problems
      > reported with 999 errors returned from the Site Explorer service.

      I've heard directly from several developers that our push from last
      week has not completed resolved this issue, so we are continuing to
      investigate.

      Thanks for your patience!

      Brian Cantoni
      Yahoo! Developer Network
    • Ramesh
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 27, 2009
        <bcantoni@...> wrote:

        > --- In yws-search-general@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Cantoni"
        > <bcantoni@> wrote:
        >
        > > Today we've pushed live a change that should alleviate the problems
        > > reported with 999 errors returned from the Site Explorer service.
        >
        > I've heard directly from several developers that our push from last
        > week has not completed resolved this issue, so we are continuing to
        > investigate.
        >
        > Thanks for your patience!
        >
        > Brian Cantoni
        > Yahoo! Developer Network

        Hi Brian,

        Can you give us an update on the status of this problem? I am still
        getting the 999 error. Thanks.
      • Robyn Tippins
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 29, 2009
          Ramesh,

          I can tell you that both YDN and the SiteExplorer teams are working hard to find out what is causing this error. As soon as we know something we'll pass it on. Thank you for your patience.

          Robyn Tippins
          Community Manager, YDN

          On 1/27/09 9:54 AM, "Ramesh" <rame_sh20@...> wrote:

          --- In yws-search-general@yahoogroups.com <mailto:yws-search-general%40yahoogroups.com> , "Brian Cantoni"