Query Filters

  • vikas
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      Hi everyone,
      I'm trying to filter results based on specific parameters, I see the
      "web search documentation" page, but I'm not sure how to write java
      code for it, so I thought I'd ask. My requirements are:

      1. English Language Results only.
      2. Html format only.

      So, how do I add these filters to my code(which looks like this):

      String request=
      "http://api.search.yahoo.com/WebSearchService/V1/webSearch?" +
      "somevalue" +"&query=blogspot.com&results=100&start=1";