2Web Service Access to Calendar and Contacts

  • prophecy_ca
    Jun 21, 2005
      Is there any plans to open the PIM features of yahoo up? There are so
      many ways people could integrate with these tools. Whenever I'm
      building something, I'm thinking, "I wish I didn't have to build
      contact information into other apps since I'll have to copy and paste
      most of it into Yahoo Contacts anyways or have contact information in
      50 different places. Yahoo Contacts could be THE defacto contact
      database if you would let us use it. Same goes for Calendar.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic