Yahoo Local Search API is down again

  • jamescvnt
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 2:02 PM
      The Local Search API query that used work has stopped working since earlier this morning (4/3) I got the following response. I even tried the URI (http://local.yahooapis.com/LocalSearchService/V3/localSearch?appid=YahooDemo&query=pizza&zip=94306&results=2) from Docs returns no results in the response.

      "ResultSet":{"totalResultsAvailable":"0","totalResultsReturned":"0","firstResultPosition":"1","ResultSetMapUrl":""}}

      Can someone inform the responsible department at Yahoo about this so they can take care of this issue?

      Thanks,
    • jamescvnt
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4 9:28 AM
        It's back to work now. Is there an emergency contact we can inform Yahoo in the future for such urgent matters? The API was down last Sunday with the exact same problem last Sunday (3/27).

        Thank you