Hello all

  • venkateshsandilya
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2009
      I am trying to embed a yahoo map in a html page and plot out a few locations on the map. I am able to embed the map and get markers to appear after a mouse click on the map. I am wondering if there is a way to get markers to appear as the page loads. Is there sample code to hard code my locations onto the map. Also, is there a way to set the map to a particular zoom level before it loads? I used the setZoomLevel method but that didn't seem to work.

      Thanks