Yahoo Traffic Reports are over 4 days old

  • jamescvnt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2010
      The traffic reports are 4 days and 8 hours old. It appears Yahoo Traffic API Server is not getting updated traffic in the past 4 and half days.

      Please check it!

      Thanks,
    • domingo b
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2010
        --- In yws-maps@yahoogroups.com, "jamescvnt" <jamescvnt@...> wrote:

        > The traffic reports are 4 days and 8 hours old. It appears Yahoo Traffic API Server is not getting updated traffic in the past 4 and half days.
        >
        > Please check it!
        >
        > Thanks,

      • αlexander
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2010
          Hi,

          I'm able to reproduce the issue when using
          http://local.yahooapis.com/MapsService/V1/trafficData?
          as the URL root and have contacted the service engineering team for traffic data.

          They're looking into the problem now. At this time I can't say how long until the data is flowing again.

          Best,
          ~Alexander