IE8 autoexpand marker bug

  • Monte Zweben
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      I recently posted on the observed IE8 behavior of markers not closing on mouseout. I have narrowed down the offending code. It appears if there is an anchor in the infovalue parameter, and it has either an onmouseup or an onclick attribute, the marker fails.

      IE7 and FF3.0 work fine.

      Is there a workaround? Is there a fix planned?

      Thanks.