Unspecified Error using Yahoo Map Services for latitude longitude data

  • craigbtx2
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2009
      I am using asp.net and VB and using Yahoo Map Services

      When use the url below I do not get 'unspecified error'.
      sURL = "http://local.yahooapis.com/MapsService/V1/geocode?appid=MyYahooID&location=78799

      But if I add anything to it I get 'Unspecified error' but the results returned for for Latitude and longitude are correct.
      sURL = "http://local.yahooapis.com/MapsService/V1/geocode?appid=MyYahooID&location=123 Street Austin TX 78799

      What am I doing wrong?

      Thanks

      'Call Yahoo geocode service
      oHTTP = CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")
      oHTTP.Open("GET", sURL, False)

      'I am getting unspecified error
      'but the results are correct

      Try