RE: [yws-maps] Request tile based on X,Y,Z

  • Alan Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2009
      > However, is it possible to request them based on an X, Y, Z basis in
      > the same way OpenStreetMap provides, or using a quadkey like Virtual
      > Earth?

      Sorry, but not via a public, published api that meets our terms of service.
      (Obviously, we have a tile serving mechanism, but that's not for direct
      access.)

      -Alan

      _____

      I've had a look through the documentation for Yahoo maps, and I see
      that you can request tiles based on latitude / longitude / zoom, etc.
      However, is it possible to request them based on an X, Y, Z basis in
      the same way OpenStreetMap provides, or using a quadkey like Virtual
      Earth?

      Thanks in advance.