Zoom to Country, City, State or Street (Ajax or Flash)

  • stewartcuk
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2008
      Hi All,

      My first post so excuse me if this sounds like a dumb question.

      I've been experimenting with my first Yahoo! maps and am struggling to
      add a zoom control with the shortcut to go direct to Country, City,
      State or Street level. Is this something that's available via the
      api's or is it a bit of sweetness Yahoo have reserved for their own maps?

      I surprised I haven't found a similar question asked already on here,
      maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. I've poured over the PDF cheat
      sheets and viewed all the examples both for flash and Ajax maps and
      can't find what I'm looking for. Even looking at the source of
      maps.yahoo.com doesn't yield any clues.

      Any pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

      Stew