RE: [yws-maps] Application ID

  • Alan Brown
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2007
      Following through on this, I found out this from the maintainer of the appid
      application web page.

      The problem is that https requests to the east coast serves are denied
      somewhere between the router and the box. Appropriate bugs have been filed,
      however there's not yet been any resolution.

      One point of resolution is to go directly to
      http://developer.yahoo.com/wsregapp/ (the official URL for this). The app id
      web page owner has tried to install redirects to the yahooapis servers to
      point to the right location as well. If you're still seeing this, let us
      know with as much info as you can provide (original link page, owner, etc.)
      and he'll try to fix it as well.

      If folks still have issues to check over at ydn-auth (yahoo group) for
      continuing details and updates. The web page maintainer will try to keep
      things up-to-date there.

      I hope this helps.

      -Alan

      _____

      From: yws-maps@yahoogroup <mailto:yws-maps%40yahoogroups.com> s.com
      The links I find to apply for an application ID are broken.
      eg: http://search.
      <http://search.
      <http://search.yahooapis.com/webservices/register_application>
      yahooapis.com/webservices/register_application>
      yahooapis.com/webservices/register_application

      Anyone have aworking URL please?

      Many thanks