RE: [yws-maps] Re: Excel to GeoRSS Template

  • Alan D Brown
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 26, 2005

      I tried it, and it works fine.  :o)  Is this something dependent on the version of Excel you’re running?  I’ve got Excel 2003.

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 26, 2005
        I have 2000 with XP SP2

        Jim

        --- Alan D Brown <adbrown@...> wrote:

        > I tried it, and it works fine. :o) Is this
        > something dependent on the
        > version of Excel you're running? I've got Excel
        > 2003.
        >

        > _____

        __________________________________
        http://farechase.yahoo.com
      • jeffreymcmanus
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 26, 2005
          I wrote this using Excel 2003. It would be super cool to find out
          whether someone else who is running Excel 2000 can successfully use
          this or not.

          Jeffrey

          --- In yws-maps@yahoogroups.com, Jim Georgeson <jimgeorgeson@y...> wrote:

          > I have 2000 with XP SP2
          >
          > Jim
          >
          > --- Alan D Brown <adbrown@y...> wrote:
          >
          > > I tried it, and it works fine. :o) Is this
          > > something dependent on the
          > > version of Excel you're running? I've got Excel
          > > 2003.
          > >

          > > _____

        • Rajendra Thakker