long and lat of the bounding box

  • raksac
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2007
      I have a very specific question on maps. Given a map how can I
      determine programmatically the long and lat of the bounding box (top
      left lat long and bottom right lat long).

      I would appreciate any tips on this matter.

      Thanks in advance
    • geoionescu2003
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3 12:55 AM
        Hello raksac,

        http://developer.yahoo.com/maps/ajax/V3.4/reference.html#YMap

        I guess map.getBoundsLatLon should do the trick.

        --- In yws-maps@yahoogroups.com, "raksac" <raksac@...> wrote:

        > I have a very specific question on maps. Given a map how can I
        > determine programmatically the long and lat of the bounding box (top
        > left lat long and bottom right lat long).
        >
        > I would appreciate any tips on this matter.
        >
        > Thanks in advance

      • jeditawnos
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4 12:29 PM
          --- In yws-maps@yahoogroups.com, "geoionescu2003" <geoionescu2003@...>
          wrote:

          > Hello raksac,
          >
          > http://developer.yahoo.com/maps/ajax/V3.4/reference.html#YMap
          >
          > I guess map.getBoundsLatLon should do the trick.
          >
          > --- In yws-maps@yahoogroups.com, "raksac" <raksac@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I have a very specific question on maps. Given a map how can I
          > > determine programmatically the long and lat of the bounding box (top
          > > left lat long and bottom right lat long).
          > >
          > > I would appreciate any tips on this matter.
          > >
          > > Thanks in advance

          Or in the flash API, map.getBounds()