Is there a way to overlay an HTML form checkbox over AJAX Map

  • Loren E. Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2006
      I've tried everything I know... but the AJAX API documentation gives
      me very little information about YCustomOverlay. What is valid content
      for the HTMLobject parameter? Nothing I try works.

      Thanks,

      Loren
    • Loren E. Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2006
        To answer my own question, in case anyone is interested, if you follow
        the to a tee the example "Overlaying custom object at YGeoPoint" found
        on the AJAX API page you'll be able to overlay any HTML object a
        promised. I'm not sure where I was going wrong in my own Javascript
        creation of an HTML object, but following the pattern of this example
        does bring it all together.

        So thanks :),

        Loren
        loren@...