searchLocal() problems with multi-words queries

  • Newton Chan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2006
      Using YMaps API v3.4, I get results when i do single-word queries
      like "gas", "grocery", etc. but get no response data (gray background)
      when i enter any multi-words queries like "gas station", "grocery
      store", "chinese restaurant", etc.

      No problem in http://local.yahoo.com

      Anyone experience same problem with the API too?

      ~newton