Re: Ymap causing browser to hang on exit

  • adrianbird
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2006
      So a little more research has now established that the problem seems
      to be only present in v3.0 of the maps... take a look at this version
      of the same demo application -
      http://www.unistardesign.com/map/manymarkers_v2.php - it uses the
      same process to display the markers - however it does not suffer from
      the slow response problem on refresh - and also seems to render the
      markers faster in the first place... could it be that some unexpected
      overhead was introduced in v3.0 ???

      thoughts anyone ?

      adrian

      <shootnhoops25@ ...>