Re: [yws-maps] AJAX Overlaying GeoRSS

  • matt sword
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
      There seems to be a problem with your xml. When I tried to browse to the xml file your referencing, I got an error.
      I've never used this method, so I'm not sure if it's normal. My hunch is if you can fix the following error it might work properly.
      Reference to undeclared namespace prefix: 'ymaps'. Error processing resource 'http://www.alphacommunity.com/mapping/rssTest...

      <ymaps:Groups>

      Matt

      Gregory Gottfried <gsg@...> wrote: I have been running test trying to get custom markers to work using
      GeoRSS. I had it working last week. When I attempted to add more items
      I ran into some odd problems.

      1. The center and zoom is still zooming to a location I was using
      for an older test. I changed it in the HTML yet it zooms to the old
      location
      2. only one group ID is appearing. Yet I have about 6 different
      groups and 7 items.

      Here is the link to the page, please help!

      http://www.alphacommunity.com/mapping/rssTest.html

      Greg Gottfried

      Alpha Community Development

      [T] 503.452.8003