Need additional attributes on link tags ...

  • places4rent
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2005
      Hello,

      I would like to suggest/request that the "target" attribute be made
      available on all <link> tags and <url> tags within the XML data that
      is sent to the Yahoo! map API.

      The problem with embedding Yahoo! Maps in framed pages and including
      links is that the user can never return to the original site -
      instead
      the links generated by Yahoo! maps opens a new window. With an
      attribute such as "target=_top" the maps could be embedded in framed
      pages and the user could be taken back to the original site without
      new windows being opened all the time.

      Please consider this request.

      Sincerely,

      Brent Daviduck