Stripping ResultSet Attributes

  • sportx05
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      I'm having difficulty processing DOM Document based on Yahoo Search
      query Results. I want to produce a table from a stylesheet and the
      header attributes in ResultSet causes major problems so this node is
      not recognized in the stylesheet. I tried stripping the attributes
      with removeAllAttributes to no avail. I'm using javascript... any
      help appreciated!