Thanks Sam, they do seem pretty random, but frequent enough to think that there’s something wrong. I will see about catching the error and adding somethingnick_da_kill
504 gateway errors are unfortunately usually a network error, and nothing you can do anything about, other than put some retry code in. I do see thiswackylabs
I've created an app to upload photos to Flickr, using Flickr.net API. I'm using it in my workflow once I've edited photos and saved them to a folder - i pointnick_da_kill
See the Yahoo! Developer Network and Flickr sites for documentation and code samples.
- Jul 5, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.