Flickr API

  • primantibros33
    Message 1 of 20 , May 3, 2011
      Do I need to purchase a "commercial API Key" in order for my photos to show up on a business website? It used to work fine - I can't get any help in regular support - a purchased Flickr PRO - but that didn't help - anybody know what I'm doing wrong? I'm not a programmer - just a "worker" who has been able to upload photos with ease but now somehow can't upload anything - the captions show - but not the image.
    • jensviggomoesmand
      Message 2 of 20 , May 10, 2011
        I use LR 3.4 on a Windows 7 64-bit.
        When I try to synchronize updated photos (source tags are changed in LR) I get en error message: Can't update this collection. Flickr API returned an error message (function upload, message Photo is temporarily unmodifiable)
        I can create another new collection with the same updated source and upload it without error messages.
        The collections are private.

        Any suggestions?