Re: [yws-flickr] Re: Tag occurrence count by flickr.tags.getListUser

  • Gilad Raphaelli
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 18, 2007
      Sorry, lost the count= in there:

      y=_FlickrAPI_ instance. tags_getListUser Popular(count= len(t1))

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 21, 2007

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 21, 2007
          Im currently alllowed about 10 calls to the api per hour, which is
          ok, just for testing and expanding my system would like to increase
          to about 20 per hour.

          does anyone have any information about if there is anyway to increase
          the number of allowed. ( I do have a commercial api license).

          many thanks in advance

          steve