8822Flickr has the hiccups.... When on Google AppEngine?!

  • alex.snaps
    May 28, 2014

      Hi,

      I should probably have brought this up here, instead than on the help forum here:

      https://www.flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/72157644779439184/

      But long story short, looks like my app won't work reliably when running on Google App Engine.

      Even flickr.test.echo fails with "Hold your clicks a moment please... — Flickr has the hiccups. We're looking into the problem right now." 4 out of 5 times. Everything works perfectly when the app runs locally.

      Spinning to get an answer isn't a huge problem really, other than sometimes 30 request in a row do fail. I've worked around that for now, but it seems odd. Others have a bigger issue with this btw based on the thread above.

      Anyways, any feedback is welcome.

      Alex

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic