8818Re: [yws-flickr] Re: flickr.groups.pools.add returns error 302

  • Tristan Savatier
    May 27, 2014
      what happens if do not do the upload, and instead you add an existing image to a group?

      do you get the same 302 error?

      -t

      On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 9:48 AM, subscriber@... [yws-flickr] <yws-flickr@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Sam,

      A good observations, but no ... I'm not using the API explorer key. I'm using my app's key and the auth token returned from Flickr. All of this is managed by the FlickrKit framework I'm using, so I'm highly confident that the app key and auth token are being managed correctly.

      Besides, I continue to fall back to what I see is the smoking gun: My app performs an upload and then adds the newly uploaded photo to a group. Why does the upload succeed, but the flickr.groups.pools.add method fail? Both require WRITE access.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic