Commercial API Keys

  • nikfletcher1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2009
      Hi Guys

      I've filled in the YDN form asking for consideration for a commercial API key (though, it's not quite like filling in the Flickr one, and seemed very loose in terms of whether I'd hear anything back).

      A couple of the pages in the API docs have been linking to contact you directly, instead of the YDN page. Which is it? :)

      If there's other details that are required, I'll be happy to supply them.

      Cheers!

      Nik