Problem reagrading desgining the webpage

  • Jignesh Thakkar
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2010
      Hello Friends,

       I am working in alfresco share which uses the yui library to design the web page

      But i have to design my own custom web pages and give some constraint and add some validation rule and also add some events on particular on click button.

      But i am confuse to do that becuase i am new for yui libaray.
      So please any one help me to give me such certain steps to develop this.

      Jignesh Thakkar
      9428614687
      jmthakkar87@...

    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2010
        Jignesh,

        The best thing to do is to head over to the YUI Library documentation pages --

        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/

        There you can read about the functionality provided by YUI and see hundreds of examples of YUI in action.

        -Eric