YUI 3 overlay invisible together with container.css

  • pnp@italyflash.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009
      Hi,

      I see that a YUI 3 overlay remains invisible if the page has a
      container.css included (YUI2).
      I take it should be possible to make YUI2 and 3 coexists, so do you know
      a way out of this problem?

      /Paolo
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
        Paolo,

        As we are winding down this Yahoo! group and participation here is decreasing, I'd recommend taking your question to the YUI Developer Forums -- specifically the one dedicated to using YUI 3 components:

        That's the best place to get help on YUI 3 going forward.

        -Eric